Pokerevolutions

Explore the pokemon world with this forum. Join other trainers and battle, trade, and capture to become the very best.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pre-full game FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyrannus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Pre-full game FAQ   Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:23 pm

1: how do I play PokeRev?

You can play almost any way you so desire, so long as it doesn't breach or bend any of the rules set down by The admins.

You should PM me, Tyrannus. Do not post it in the forums until it is accepted, or else it may cause some players to belive it is already accepted and try to utilize it, so its actually very simple.

NO. the two games are affiliated, but beyond that fine line, they are NOT conneted games, and breaching this rule WILL get you deleted if it severly messes with UCA's chronology.

Like with rule three, the reverse is also true. Pokemon may never go to or come from UCA, end of story.

I do not have a set date, but I hope that by the year's end, Pokerev will have all systems running full-force.

As hard as It may be for you, you will have to report your friends. Breaking the Pokerev rules will mess up the game, and to keep things running well, I NEED to know when this sort of an event occours! Within 1 day of informing me I will have removed the rule-breaking post and all other posts related to it. The punishment for breaking rules can be extremely sever, or barely influencial, although it is often best to leave them unbroken, lest you send yourself on the road to deletion.

I don't know, why don't you ask them and find out... ; )

Pre-full game FAQ
Page 1 of 1