Pokerevolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokerevolutions

Explore the pokemon world with this forum. Join other trainers and battle, trade, and capture to become the very best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lavaridge town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrannus
Admin
Admin
Tyrannus

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:00 am

this is the town of fire. Lavaridge town basks in the warmth of mount chimmney. The leader here is flannerey, who is obviously a user of the fire type.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerevolutions.forumotion.com
mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:57 am

"C'mon! we're gonna be late!" Picking up my bag and putting it over my shoulder I stepped outside of the house waiting for my little brother. Prof. Elm was visiting the Hoenn Region today, and the old man was curious to visit the Lavaridge Volcano. As my little brother came down the steps he tripped and slammed into the door.....

"Good one dood ><" I helped him up and we set out for where Prof Elm was going to meet the people of Lavaridge. We got there and on a podium was the infamous Prof Elm with Prof Birch sitting on a chair next to the podium. Prof Birch was looking around obviously wanting to go and have a look-around the place for pkmn. And Prof Elm was nervous as heck as he prepared his speech.

"Um...Um....Good day to the....p-people of Lavaridge. I P-Prof Elm come from the J-Johto Region, visiting here to further develop my r-research" He then went on rambling about the world of pkmn and what kind of stuff he studies. Apparantly he takes more interest in baby pokemon then anything else.

I woke up to my brother poking me in my ribs. "s-stop that! DOOD!!" He stopped and i got up from my chair, and realized everybody left.

"Ray that was boooooring, can we go battle each other? At the lavaridge gym? I wanna use Flannery's Torkoal and beat you again"

"A battle? YEA!!! ~YAWN~ WHY NOT!!! Course, i'm not sure she'll be open on a day like this, with the Profferssers here and all. But it's worth a shot"

When we made it to the gym, to my dismay it was closed.....

"Dang i-" Around the corner i could hear snoring? My brother and I took a look.....and it was Flannery asleep on her roof.....?

"whu-huh? wha?" She woke up and fell onto the ground." ooooooh >< Ow that hurts. Oh, look who it is, Hey Ray, Hey Jake! You guys here for another practice battle?"

"YUP!! I wanna use your Torkoal again!" Jake smiled and hopped up and down as he got xcited.

"~YAWN~ Alrighty then! A battle sounds way more xciting than those proffessors that stopped by....no offense to em or anything. But i'm in a mood to battle too. C'mon let's go!" Leading us into the gym she gave us each a pokemon to use. Like always she never told us what pokemon we were using. She said we should learn to use several different types of pokemon.

"GO POKEBALL!!!" Of course....my brother normally got what he wanted. As he threw his pokeball he sent out a Torkoal....

Throwing mine i sent out a Slugma.
Back to top Go down
mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:10 am

Torkoal: 60/60 hp

"Let's go big brother! I wanna start off so torkoal's going to use heat wave!"
Back to top Go down
Tyrannus
Admin
Admin
Tyrannus

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:10 am

The member 'mudkipmaster' has done the following action : Dices roll

'attacking dice' :
Lavaridge town 5
Back to top Go down
mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:12 am

55/60-slugma

THe torkoal's attack barely did any damage and my slugma stood back up.
"Slugma, magnitude!"
Back to top Go down
Tyrannus
Admin
Admin
Tyrannus

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:12 am

'attacking dice' :
Lavaridge town -20
Back to top Go down
mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:14 am

40/60

The torkoal went sailing into the air and landed. Then torkoal's nostrils filled up with smoke and it flared a glance at slugma.

"Big brother that was mean! Torkoal be mean too! Use your flamethrower!"
Back to top Go down
Tyrannus
Admin
Admin
Tyrannus

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:14 am

'attacking dice' :
Lavaridge town -50
Back to top Go down
mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:36 am

5/60

Slugma couldn't take the heat, and it suffered greatly. "Hang in there slugma! Hang in there buddy! Try your double teamed fire spin!"
Back to top Go down
Tyrannus
Admin
Admin
Tyrannus

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:36 am

'attacking dice' :
Lavaridge town -20
Back to top Go down
mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:37 am

20/60

"Not good enough brother ^^ I win!"

I just gave my bro a weird look as he was jumping up and down.....

"Jake, we're not done yet O_o"

"Torkoal body slam!"

"Slugma, try to dodge!"

"Uh-uh!!! u can't dodge Torkoal's body slam ^^"
Back to top Go down
Tyrannus
Admin
Admin
Tyrannus

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:37 am

'attacking dice' :
Lavaridge town -35
Back to top Go down
mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:06 am

-30/60

*Sigh* that torkoal is tough I returned slugma to the pokeball as i heard faint clapping in the background.

"That was a good battle you two, it was very nice to watch." Prof birch walked onto the battefield and nodded his head in approvement of the battle. "You two will make fine trainers someday"

"GAH! Prof Birch! What're you doing here!" Flannery moved from her referee spot and came up to the Prof.
"Wern' you with Prof Elm?"

"Yea......i was.....but his talking is rather >< dull. So i slipt out of here for some battle action. I figured you'd be here. But you know, it'd make a good appearance if you showed up to meet Prof Elm."

Flannery just laughed, "No thanks professor, i wouldn't be able to stay awake!" Professor Birch laughed a long.

"Now, now, he's a great guy, and he knows a lot about poke eggs. Did you know that whatever the male knows for attacks, the baby will 9/10 learn what it's father knows?"

"Hmm, didn't know that, have to make a note of that" Flannery then extended her hand to show off the two boys.

"Proffesor Birch, I'd like you to meet my two best pupils. Jake, and Ray." We both bowed towards Prof Birch and he shook our hands.

"Very nice to meet you both."

"Prof, i think it's time now for both of them, I thought this might be a good time."

"Ah, yes, yes indeed." Prof. Birch turned back to Jake and me. "How would you two like to get a beginning starter pokemon? And start off your adventure as pkmn trainers!?"

"YES SIR!!!!!" Jake jumped up and down as he got xcited about becoming a pkmn trainer.
"Well i have 6 starter pkmn. You can pick first, okay?" Prof Birch realeased the six he was talking about and let Jake choose between: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip."

"What are you going to choose brother!?" Jake turned to me to ask

"Heh heh, lolz, idk yet. Why don't you go ahead and choose."

"Okay! I wanna get.....hmmm CYNDAQUIL! Cause it has cool flames on its back!"

"Good choice ^^! Now here's a pokedex. You're gonna use it to figure out stuff about the different pokemon you come across. Don't lose it. Now what pokemon do you want Ray?"

Dang i was hoping for that cyndiquil..... Wait....that one right there! The one in blue! It's small eyes, large mouth, with a giant blue fin on its top *.* it's so cute!! I WANT THAT ONE!"

"Mudkip! Wanna come a long with me?" The mudkip looked up at me and smiled a big smile.....then it shot a bunch of water at me! After i was on the ground it jumped on top of me and nodded its head!

"XD HAHAHAHAI think that means yes!" Prof Birch handed me my pokedex and put back our pokes into their pokeballs.

"Okay, now you two have to go get registered at the pokecenter! Remember, throughout the Hoenn there's 8 gyms. Beat all 8 and you get to go to the pokemon leauge and enter. If you winyou'll become the champion of the Hoenn region!"

[i]Rlly?Heh heh heh! That's what i'm going to do! I'm going to become the pkmn champion!

"Does that mean we have to beat you Flannery?" My bro asked

"O course, cept.....you two should probaly wait till you become a bit stronger. You've seen how hot i am on the field ;D"

"Awwww"

"Well let's go to the pkmn center to get u 2 registered. I'll help you out"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Pokemon

Mr.Pokemon

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:05 pm

The mechanical doors to the gym opened, and a person in a red jacket stepped in.

???: Hello, I couldn't help but overhear that you boys wanted to become pokemon trainers, correct?

(Ps: Yes, this is my way of an introduction, ~~Tyrannus~~)
Back to top Go down
mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:29 am

Everyone turned around to see the guy who walked in.

"YEA!! WE'RE GOING TO BE THE BEST EVER!!" Jake smiled as he jumped into the air.

I just nodded and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lavaridge town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavaridge town   Lavaridge town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lavaridge town
Page 1 of 1